Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
- 1 good quality vanilla bean ice cream or just vanilla ice cream
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon of milk
- 250 grams of digestive biscuits
- sunflower oil
- maple or chocolate syrup
- icing sugar
1. WARNING: you must work quickly. Scoop ice cream into 6 round balls and place them in a lined paper tray int he freezer. Freeze for 2-3 hours until very firm.
2. Crush the biscuits into fine crumbs and place in a shallow bowl. Quickly take out the ince cream balls and roll them around in the biscuits until you create a coat of biscuits and once again, place them in the freezer for another hour.
3. Lightly beat the eggs with milk in another bowl and then coat each ball in the egg mixutre , followed by a second coat of crumbs. Return them to the freezer again for one more hour.
4. Fill a deep fryer or a large saucepan with sunflower oil and heat to 190 degrees celcius. (if you don`t have a deep fryer therometer, drop a cube of bread in there and if it turns golden in 30 seconds then the oil is hot enough)
5. In two batches, fry the ice cream balls for 10-15 seconds until golden.
6. Remove with a slotted spoon and drain briefly on a paper towel. Serve immediately and dust with icing sugar, top with strawberries and drizzle with maple or chocolate syrup.
I hope you all make it and enjoy!