Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
My brother from another mother gave me a few things from Sephora. It`s been a few weeks and I`ve tried most of the products already. So I can give my opinion on most of them. I love having someone that works at Sephora and gets things for free. This time around I got a benefit cosmetic bag too. On with the things I got :)
* Benefit Cosmetic bag (very cute)
* An Urban Decay Lip Junkie in Crush ( It says that it cools and plumps. I don`t think it does that. It`s a very pretty color on and doesn`t give that white cast that all other glosses do on my lips. Swatch above)
* Murad Clarifying cleanser (This I used to use when I was in high school and I loved it. Cleared my skin like no other. I think it`s better then proactive)
*Benefit The Porefessional ( I have a love hate relationship with product. I like it how it feels on my face but I think it makes me break out. Oil free products sometimes tend to do that. I`ll give it another try soon)
* Dior Addict Extreme 536 in Lucky (The color is in between a cherry red and pink. If that makes any sense what so ever. It`s a glossy lipstick with a nice stain that remains once it starts wearing off. Swatch above)
* Givenchy Nior Couture 1 black satin. (I haven`t tried this at all. Waiting until my boots 7 mascara is done. The wand looks really cool)
* Benefit They`re real Mascara (This reminds me of youtube. So many people loved it. I haven`t tried it yet. It will be interesting to see what it does to my lashes and how well it wears. Lots of maracas run on the bottom of my eye. My eyes are the ultimate test)
That`s everything and counting :). Thank you for stopping by and commenting. It all depends when you read this but Have a great morning, afternoon, and night.
***Pictures all belong to me