Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Back a few months ago, I received a box full of free Herbal Essences Naked goodies. So this is kinda a late post, better late than never! Before I go on with my first impressions for their Naked line products, I just wanted to say that I got these products to review for BzzAgent since I`m a BzzAgent.
The products I received were:
- 1X full bottle of Volume Shampoo
- 1X full bottle of Volume Conditioner
- 1X full bottle of Volumizing Soufflé
- 3X travel-size bottles of Volume Shampoo
- 3X travel-size bottles of Volume Conditioner
- When I got my box in the mail, it was quite heavy. I was expecting a maximum of three products but instead I got nine goodies! I like how they included travel-sized products as well. On the bottle, it indicates that there is 0% parbens and sulfate. Which is great since parbens and sulfate aren`t great for the hair. I naturally have curly hair which is quite voluminous except for my roots. So I`m interested in knowing whether these products would help give my roots a boost!
-Packaging: The design on the bottles is very simple and clean. I think the white and clear packaging is quite fitting for the `Naked` line since it portrays the `stripping` away of colour that their line usually uses for other hair products.
-Scent: On the bottle it says that the scent is white grapefruit and mint. When I opened a bottle to take a whiff, I was taken away by how great it smelt! For some reason, I was expecting it to smell more earthy due to the mint but I really like how Herbal Essences was able to bring in the citrus scent of the white grapefruit. I would say that this line is more unisex scented compared to the other products carried by Herbal Essences. This would probably be a great `sharing` products for both genders.
-In the past I have tried one of Herbal Essence`s Soufflés and I didn`t like it at all. The main reason why I didn`t like it was because it never foamed up and it left my hair all crunchy. I`m crossing my fingers in hopes that this one won`t be like the one I have tried in the past.
Overall, I am quite happy to have received a generous amount of products to try and test out! Hopefully these products would live up to it`s name of being volumizing. I`ll be back with a full review of all the products.
Have you tried this line before?
*Pictures belong to me. Products were received for review from BzzAgent*