Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
I definitely do not wear a full face of makeup often. For my everyday makeup, I just go for eye makeup. But when I do use foundation and all that, this is what I use.
1. First I put on my <strong>Sephora Instant depuffing roll-on gel</strong> and I leave it there to soak in to my skin a little while I apply my <strong>Aveeno Clear Complexion daily moisturizer</strong>. After I put on the moisturizer I pat in my eye gel.
2. This is the time I would apply my eye makeup.
3. Then I apply my <strong>tarte maracuja creaseless conceealer</strong> in the shade light medium under my eyes, which matches me perfectly. I blend it out using a wet beauty blender.
4. For my foundation I mix the <strong>laura mercier tinted moisturizer w/ spf20</strong> in the shade nude, which is too dark for me, with the <strong>make up forever hd foundation</strong> in the shade #120, which is too light for me. I apply it using the beauty blender that I used for my concealer.
5. After my foundation, I apply my <strong>e.l.f. complexion perfection</strong> to set everything, my <strong>NYC smooth skin bronzer</strong>, and my <strong>benefit coralista blush</strong>. I have noticed that, in direct sunlight, the e.l.f. complexion perfection powder makes my face look really white, so I haven`t used it when the sun is out.
-images are mine