Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
My foundation routine changes every day just because I have so many foundations and I want to use them up. More usually, I use a combination of those pictured, but I think that`s causing me more problems than I realize so I`m going to stop mixing. My main foundation is the L`Oreal True Match Super Blendable Makeup. As a teen, I loved this foundation, but I`m realizing that my skin is different now and I can`t get away with the same things anymore. I`m just becoming more frustrated.
Here`s my problems:
- I have a lot of scars and dark ones at that.
- The L`Oreal foundation overs me good coverage, but without any staying power.
- As well as fade, my foundation always creases. I have small pores, but they still get highlighted with the creasing, including flakey spots.
- I can never wear makeup without my forehead breaking out in whiteheads.
What I want/need:
- Full coverage (I would love to be able to skip concealer entirely)
- Non-comedogenic (hypoallergenic would be nice too)
- I highly prefer drugstore cosmetics, but I`m willing to try higher end makeup as long as the price is right.