Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Hey guys! I haven`t posted in a while but I am back now! I`m finally on Spring Break and I want to catch up and get back to posting as much as I possibly can.
This EOTD/FOTD is from a while back, probably towards the middle of February. I meant to post it but I forgot about it and only just found the pictures now. I just wanted a fairly neutral look and decided to try out some different eyeshadows/palettes instead of just using my Too Faced Natural At Night or Naked 2 palette.
Here are all the makeup products I used:
- Maybelline Brightening Concealer (the Dream Lumi Touch one)
- Origins Brighter by Nature Powder
- Benefit Browzings Kit in `Dark`
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance
- Mac Painterly Paint Pot
- Lancome `Kissed By Gold` Color Design 5 Pan Palette
- L`oreal Carbon Black Lineur Intense Felt Tip Liquid Liner
- Maybelline Lots of Lashes `Doll Lashes` Mascara
- Mac `Vintage Grape` Blush Ombre
- `Revlon Lip Butter in `Strawberry Shortcake`
And I think that`s it for the makeup. I quite like how everything came out and the Lancome palette was pretty good. I usually don`t like that brand but that`s one of the only eyeshadow palette from them that I found to be impressive.
Thanks for reading guys, and be sure to look out for more posts in the near future!
Check out my youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/alanaaaaaax3
*pictures and content are my own