Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
My makeup today was very soft and subtle, I had to do some stuff and meetings so I decided to wear something not too complicated that could stay put on all day without touching it up.
I tried to take pictures but the makeup was so light that the camera barely picked it up.
* <em>MUFE</em> Face&Body Foundation
* <em>Jemma Kidd Make Up School</em> Concealer duo in #02
* <em>MUFE</em> HD lose Powder
* <em>NYC</em> Bronzer in Sunny
* <em>Clinique</em> blush (old one - coral shade)
* <em>NYX</em> Jumbo Eye Pencil in Mocha
* <em>Maybelline</em> Illegal Lengths Mascara
* <em>ELF</em> Golden Bronzer (used as an oll-over lid colour & highlight on my cheeks)
* <em>KIKO</em> lip stain (it reminds me of Clinique`s Chubby Stick)
That`s it, let me know what you think about these products!
Have you ever tried any of them?
<em>Dont forget to comment, rate, add & follow me!</em>
<strong>my blog:</strong> http://www.emsheis.com
pic: mine via instagram
Source link: http://web.stagram.com/p/294620423847461538_31990047