Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
I`m still in the process of trying out some of my newer products, hence why I`ve been showing you guys so many FOTD`s lately. My eyes had a pop of pink and I went with a mauve blush (It`s so weird wearing blush now, I usually never do!), and also nude lips. Looking at these pics is just reminding me how bad I need to bleach my eyebrows UGH. Anyways, here`s what I used....
- Garnier Moisture Rescue Gel
- Make Up For Ever HD High Definition Foundation in 115
- MAC Pro Longwear Concealer in NW15
- MAC Studio Finish Concealer SPF 35 in NW15
- MAC Mineralise Skinfinish Natural in Light Plus
- E.L.F. Studio Blush in Mellow Mauve
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance [Not Pictured]
- Too Faced Summer Eye Palette ("Sugar Sand", "Plumeria", and "Cocoa Beach")
- Urban Decay 24/7 Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner in Perversion
- E.L.F. Brightening Eyeliner in Black
- Benefit eyeBRIGHT
- Rimmel Lash Accelerator Mascara
- Benefit They`re Real! Mascara
- Neutrogena Naturals Lip Balm
- MAC Creamsheen Lipstick in Creme d`Nude
What do you think? xox
*Photos are MINE.