Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
i barely EVER get a date with my husband, so the one day he had off when both kids had school and childcare, we decided to go on a date =] we had problems deciding on what to do, honestly what do people do on dates after being together for 6 years or so? and live together?
So whilst deciding on where to go and what to do - i thought as netural and natural the make up the better because that way i would be able to wear whatever i wanted and still match lol. so i felt pretty naked in terms of my face. I went light handed on everything.
I do apologise this time around, i didn`t actually take pictures of what i had used =[ fail* BUT it`s pretty much these item from the top of my head:
- Maybelline concealer stick in medium
- Covergirl Aqua Tinted Moisturizer
- Revlon Beyond naturals lip tint in Rosy (which is actually a coral)
- Clinque blush in bashful plum (which is a shimmery nautral pink rather than PLUM lol)
- Rimmel Stay matte powder to set everything =]
Hope you enjoy this look guys.
Thanks for dropping by, all photos are mine, please don`t steal