Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Hi everyone! This is the look that I wore to my friend`s wedding earlier in the month. If you would like to see the outfit that I wore, please click /viz/ootd-may-5th-wedding. I decided to go a bit more dramatic than my normal look and I also added false lashes to make my eyes really pop.
- Smashbox Anti-Shine primer (DC`d)
- Make Up For Ever HD Foundation in #118
- Rock & Republic pressed powder in Chiffon (DC`d)
- Stila Bronzer in Shade 02
- MAC contour powder in Shadester
- Rock & Republic blush in X-Rated (DC`d)
- Urban Decay Virgin on the lid (Naked Palette)
- Urban Decay Darkhorse in the outer corner/crease (Naked Palette)
- Urban Decay Buck in the crease (Naked Palette)
- Urban Decay Blackout in the outer corner (Naked II Palette)
- Bobbi Brown Long Wearing gel liner in Black Ink
- False lashes from Daiso
- Black mascara to bind my real lashes to the false ones
- Brows: Make Up For Ever aqua brow in #4
- MAC lipstick in `Blankety`
Thanks for reading!
All images and content are my own. Please do not use or take without permission.