Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
I actually wore this look a couple of days ago, though I never got to upload it on to luuux! This is the look I`m going to wear 60% of the time in this spring season. I actually got inspired by macbarbie07 (a beauty guru on YouTube). Her video talked about her favorite spring trends, which I instantly fell in love with.
Although in my look, I added some blue/teal eyeshadow on my bottom lash line (I know! Second look where I wear them bold colors on my bottom lash line haha). In addition to this, I wore a grey eyeshadow, bold coral-y lips, and a light blush.
- Revlon Custom Creations SPF 15 Foundation
- Revlon PhotoReady concealer
- Clinique Superpowder Double Face Makeup
- BH Cosmetics 120 Color Eyeshadow Palette 2nd Edition
- NYC liquid liner
- Rimmel Soft Kohl Kajal Eye Pencil in Pure White
- Mary Kay Lash Love Mascara
- elf Studio compact blush/bronzer
- Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in Ravish Me Red
What are you guys wearing this spring? :)
Source link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nvbNND395bE