Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Hey guys! This was my FOTD a few days back, I believe before St. Patrick`s day. I wanted to of course create a green look, but I also wanted to keep it affordable for the most part. This look uses the Comfort Zone palette by WetnWild.
- WnW single in Brulee
- WnW Comfort Zone palette
- PF`s black gel liner
- Lo`real Voluminous Mascara in Waterproof
- Mac`s Pro-long Wear Foundation in NW20
- Rimmel Stay Matte pressed powder in Sandstorm
- Benefil Hoola bronzer
- PF`s blush is `Blushing Nude`
- Guerlain lip gloss in 462
- Elf`s golden bronzer (used for a highlight)
To get the liner that way btw I started off with just a black winged liner, over it I then added the right definer shade in the palette! Very simple but it looks super dramatic and different.
Would you wear this out? Comment below!
*ALL photos belong to me, as always*