Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
This is my face of the day using the urban decay nyc book of shadows volume 3 , which today I did a green smoky eye using only colors from this palette.. So here`s what I used:
1. make up forever hd foundation in 117 marble.. just trying to finish it up.
2. benefit erase paste in fair
3. benefit boiiiing in 1
4. maybelline dream matte powder in cream
5. covergirl blush in natural rose
1. urban decay bos 3:
for swatches here`s a link to pictures of swatches of colors from this palette:
2. maybelline one by one mascara waterproof in very black
3. urban decay 24/7 eyeliner in zero... not my fave eyeliner
4. urban decay primer potion
lips - I used hard lipstick in fire alarm and clear gloss on top of that
Now here`s How I did the eye look:
- first put on my primer potion then used money which is a silver green on the inner corner , in the center I put kush which is a grass green with a gold sheen on the lid , used loaded which is the darkest green ( my favorite color from this palette ) in the crease blended up alittle, and lastly used perversion ( matte black) on the outer v and smoked out on lower lashline with loaded and money as a highlight on the inner corner.
- then I put eyeliner in my waterline and mascara like about three coats..
That my face of the day with a green smoky eye using the urban decay book of shadows volume 3.. Still to come a fotd with book of shadows 4.Thanks for reading. : )
* all pics are mine*