Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Here`s how I do my make up when I`m in a rush or when I just feel like creating a simple look. It seriously only takes me about five minutes and I only use five products (one of the products are photoed above).
1. ELF Tinted Moisturizer (Mocha)
2. L`Oreal Superblendable powder (Cocoa)
*I use a Stippling Brush to apply both (Sonia Kashuk)
Brows: Maybelline Eyeshadow (Nutmeg)
*I use an Angled brush to apply
1. I use NYC`s Bronzer in "Bronx Beauty" to HIGHLIGHT my tear-duct and brow.
2. Maybelline eyeshadow in "Nutmeg" to apply in the Crease, just to define my eyes.
*Using Crease brush (Sonia Kashuk)
3. L`Oreal Superblendable "Cocoa" to the Lid
*Using large eyeshadow brush
4. Curl Lashes (NO MASCARA)
And that is how I achieve this look. Very simple!