Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
For those of you who celebrate it, I hope you all had a wonderful Easter! :) Mine was so much fun. I`ve been helping my grandma prepare all the food for today, and everything turned out delicious! My aunt, uncles, and 3 cousins also came over. It was really fun! And beautiful outside, it was just kinda windy! Anyway, today is the first time in over a week that I put makeup on. I got my wisdom teeth removed Monday and my face has been super swollen and it hurt! Luckily the swelling is pretty much gone today and it doesn`t hurt anymore!
I decided I wanted to try my new NYX products and elf blush and bronzer duo with this look :) Here`s what I used!
- Urban Decay All Nighter Spray
- MUFE HD Foundation in #115
- Kat Von D Tattoo Concealer in the color Sand
- Clinique Face Powder in shade 3
- Elf Blush/bronzer duo (I used both products for blush and contour)
- MUFE HD Microfinish Powder
- Urban Decay Primer Potion
- NYX Jumbo Pencil in Cashmere on lid
- Urban Decay Virgin on browbone
- Urban Decay Smog in Crease
- Urban Decay liquid eyeliner in Perversion
- NYX White Pearl Eyeliner on waterline
- Benefit`s "They`re Real!" Mascara
- Elf clear Lash & Brow mascara on eyebrows
- Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment
- Revlon Lipstick in Primrose
Well that`s it for my look of the day! I desperately need to get my eyebrows threaded again...
What do you think of my look? Do you have any of these products?
*Pictures are mine, don`t steal!