Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Today I did my makeup for a new YouTube video I did, and I was trying to use some products I haven`t in a while, and try something new. I went for a brown smokey eye and light pink/nude lips. I used a tinted moisturizer that I haven`t touched in almost a year, etc. I normally don`t wear this excessive of eye shadow, but when I was done I kind of liked it! This is what I used.....
- Garnier Moisture Rescue Gel
- E.L.F. Studio Tinted Moisturizer SPF 20 in "Porcelain"
- MAC Studio Finish Concealer SPF 35 in "NW15"
- MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural in "Light Plus"
- E.L.F. Wet Gloss Lash & Brow Clear Mascara
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance
- Urban Decay Naked Palette ("Buck" all-over lid, "Sidecar" over "Buck", "Smog" mixed with "Darkhorse" in the crease and outer corners, "Virgin" as browbone and inner corner highlight and also to blend out all colors, and "Smog" on lower eyelid)
- E.L.F. Waterproof Eyeliner Pen in "Black"
- E.L.F. Brightening Eyeliner in "Black"
- Rimmel Lash Accelerator Mascara
- Jack Black Intense Therapy Lip Balm SPF 25 in "Black Tea & Blackberry"
- MAC Creamsheen Lipstick in "Creme Cup"
*Photos are MINE.