Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Sorry for the crappy picture quality! I`ve been really lazy about bringing out my DSLR lately...
Anyways, today I decided to base my look around soft pastel colors. Inspired by the famous Michelle Phan`s video entitled "Spring Delight." (video in the link below)
Products I used:
- Revlon PhotoReady concealer
- CG Clean Powder
- Neutrogena Day Lotion with SPF 15 (for acne-prone skin)
- NYX HD Eyeshadow Primer
- NYX Eyebrow Cake Powder
- NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk
- BHCosmetics 120 Palette, 2nd Edition (orange, white, pink, blue, and green)
- L`Oreal Voluminous Eyeliner in Dark Brown
- Maybelline Great Lash Mascara
- Revlon Colorburst Lipstick in Candy Pink
This is the first time I tried this out and since the colors were so soft it was extremely wearable (for me at least)! Haha :) I`m thinking about wearing this a lot more often, but I know others would comment on how "my face isn`t a coloring book" type of insult, grrr. I`m really in love with this though :)
What do you guys think about wearing all of these colors on your eyes?
*picture above is mine* Instagram: llyssasmiles
Hope you have a wonderful day, thanks for reading! xo.
Source link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jk7-KoZFQ2Q