Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Today I was superbly bored, and decided I would finally get around to filming a video for my YouTube channel that I had been meaning to for a while. This was the makeup I did for it. My hair is just natural since I couldn`t be bothered to deal with it lol! I experimented with contouring and blush (which I never, and I mean never, do!) and I`m not sure how I feel about it. Anyways, this is what I had on:
- Garnier Moisture Rescue Gel-Cream
- Urban Decay De Slick Setting Spray
- Maybelline Fit Me! Concealer in "#25 Medium"
- E.L.F. Studio High Definition Powder (Nose)
- MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural in "Light Plus"
- MAC Hey, Sailor! Pro Longwear Bronzing Powder in "Nude On Board" (All over)
- Benefit Hoola Bronzer (Contour)
- MAC Hey, Sailor! Powder Blush in "Launch Away"
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance
- Urban Decay Naked Palette ("Sidecar" over "Naked" & "Buck" mixed together, "Darkhorse" under the eyes)
- Lime Crime Uniliner in "Quill"
- E.L.F. Shimmer Eyeliner Pencil in "Black Bandit" (Tightline)
- Maybelline the Falsies Mascara
- E.L.F. Eyelash Curler
- E.L.F. Eyebrow Kit in "Medium"
- E.L.F. Wet Gloss Lash & Brow Clear Mascara
- Palmer`s Cocoa Butter Formula Dark Chocolate & Peppermint Lip Butter
- MAC Glaze Lipstick in "Hue"
*Photos are MINE. xox
summer makeup beauty