Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Yesterday I was going to go to my boyfriends house to hang out, so I thought today would be a good day to finally use my Makeup Forever HD foundation! This did an amazing job at covering the acne on my cheeks and forehead. I got lots of compliments on my skin because this foundation made it look amazing! Click the pictures for better quality!!
- Victoria`s Secret Airbrush FX primer
- MUFE HD foundation in 115
- Kat Von D Tattoo Concealer in Sand
- Clinique Blended Face Powder in Transparency 3
- Clinique Blended Face Powder in Transparency Bronze
- MUFE HD Micofinish Powder
- Urban Decay All Nighter Spray
-(using Naked Palette) Half Baked on my lid
-(using Naked Palette) Smog in my crease
-(using Naked Palette) Sin on my browbone
- Benefits "They`re Real" mascara
- elf clear mascara on my eyebrows
- Fresh Sugar Lip treatment
- Baby Lips in Fruit Punch (light pink)
-Sigma Large Powder F30
-Sigma Duo Fibre F50
-Sigma concealer brush F70
-Sigma Eye shading E55
-Sigma Tapered blending E40
Well that was my FOTD :) I really haven`t done many FOTDs... I think this is my 2nd or 3rd one.
What do you think of my FOTD? Have you ever tried any of these products?
*Pictures are mine, don`t steal!