Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Last night my friend and I were volunteering at a ballet show (we were ushers) so I decided to take my time and apply some makeup lol. With school and everything lately, I have been SO lazy when it comes to makeup. It was a pretty simple look, but it`s a lot more makeup than what I have been wearing lately.
<em>-Tarte Brightening Primer
-UD Naked Foundation (used beauty blender)
-Kat von D tattoo concealer
- Elf Blush and Bronzer duo (only used the blush)</em>
<em>- UDPP on my Lid (Greed)
- Wet n Wild "Sweet as Candy" Palette (as directed)
- Urban Decay 24/7 Liquid liner in Perversion
- NYX liner in white pearl (waterline)
- Smashbox Full Exposure Mascara
- Elf clear brow gel on brows</em>
<em>- Maybelline Lipstick in "Disco Pink"
- Watermelon VS Beauty Rush Lip gloss</em>
And that`s all I wore makeup wise! I totally forget a setting powder/setting spray... oh well lol. The makeup lasted me long enough :P The ballet was really good! It was the Nutcracker.
What do you think of this look? Have you tired any of these products?
*pics are mine, don`t steal!