Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
I went shopping on my lunch break yesterday...as any true shopaholic does lol and found some really GREAT finds at Forever 21..most of these items were under 10 dollars and I just love them!!
What I bought:
- A brown and coral skirt: This is a bandage type skirt, super simple and comfy. It was also only $6.80! I have been looking for a skirt with the type of color combo for a while and just love how it looks with a nice tan :)
- A grey and white striped sweat shirt: This is a super simple piece to add to my wardrobe. I also have been obsessed with pinterest lately and this kind of top was paired with a pink scarf, which I also recently bought from F21 lol and I finally have the completed look! I can wait to wear it!! This was only $12.80.
- A grey and black striped boat neck top: This top is light weight and is ust super simple to wear with leggings, jeggings or jeans! I love how it is so versitle and it was also $7.80! Another great prie for a basic to add to my closet.
- A basic black v-neck tee shirt: This was only $4.80 and I dont have a black tee, I know suprising! I have needed some basics so I figured now was a good of time as any to get one!
- lastly..the Leopard print scarf: I love leopard print, it is just great. I think it will always be in style and it is a great way to dress up any outfit. This scarf was only $6.50.
Overall, this haul was very successful. I got so many great things for such great prices, I still cant get over it!!
Tell me what you think!