Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
<strong>*All pictures belong to me: Please do not take without prior permission!</strong>
<em>Remember to click the pictures for the best possible quality & clarity (:</em>
I`ve come to realize that most of the clothing in Korea is pretty expensive unless you shop online or visit the famous cheaper places in Seoul :( Since I work so much, it`s difficult to find the time or energy to visit the city, therefore I just shop online~ Luckily, I have GMarket and Forever 21 to buy cheaper clothing :D The other day, I made my first purchase on the Korean Forever 21 website, and my things arrived 2 days afterward! Shipping in Korea is usually always free and super speedy :) Anyway, keep reading if you`re interested in what I bought!
Ribbon Lace Fit & Flare Dress in Coral (~$30.80)
- I wanted a nice, comfortable, yet feminine and stylish dress for the Spring/Summer, and thought this one was perfect! The crochet/lace detailing on the dress is gorgeous! The color is a bit more on the orange side in real life, but I still love it :) The dress fits perfectly and it`s very comfortable :D
Einstein Muscle Top in Cream/Black (~$13.80)
- I`ve been really into muscle tees lately and thought the quote on this one was nice :) It`s very casual and comfortable, which is great for the hotter months!
Oversized Lace Bow Hair Pin in Cream (~$3.80)
- Bows have been on my wishlist for quite some time now, and I finally found some that were cute enough for me to be willing to purchase :) This lace one has a soft, feminine appearance, and it`s really big! They weren`t kidding when they said it would be oversized :P It`s really cute in the hair though :)
Woven Bow Hair Pin Set in Coral (~$1.80)
- I thought these little clip-in bows would be cute to just pin in when I have my hair up in a bun :) They add a nice touch of color and detail and they`re easy to utilize!
Metallic Triangle Print Cosmetic Pouch in Coral (~$8.80)
- I didn`t bring any travel makeup cases here, because the one I normally used was just too big for me to pack~ In my suitcases, I just had all of my makeup in ziploc bags, so I thought I might need to buy a makeup pouch here in Korea in case I go on a trip~ This one was simple and I liked the color and pattern, so I went for it! Happy with it so far :D
You can probably tell by this post that I`ve been sort of obsessed with coral lately :P It`s such a fun Spring/Summer color! I`ve already worn everything in this post, and have enjoyed every item :) If you can find them at your local Forever 21 or on your country`s F21 website, I highly recommend everything I mentioned!
<em>Let me know in your comments below what you think of this haul! Would you wear or purchase any of the things I mentioned? What are your favorite trends for the Spring/Summer? :)</em>
<strong>As always, feel free to rate this post, add me as a friend, or follow me! ^^ If you`re feeling extra loving, you`re more than welcome to do all three! :) </strong>