Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
I have had a forever 21 gift card sitting in my wallet for quite some time, and I finally decided to just buy something, or actually some things.
1. THIS polka dot sweater is adorable and I have been looking for one for a few weeks. I was planning on getting a black one, but they didnt have any and I realized that I have way too much black in my wardrobe already anyways so I bought it in the grey/cream. $17.50
2. I love simple tops that can be worn with a lot of different options and THIS long sleeve top fit the criteria. I bought one size up so that it would be a little looser, too. $15.80
3. Again, something I have wanted for awhile but never really gotten around to buying. THIS gold collar necklace can be worn with any of the tops that I purchased and pretty much 90% of my other tops/dresses. And it also comes in silver and gunmetal. $8.80
4. I realized that I have a lot of gold necklaces, but not very many silver ones. I really like the rings on THIS one and how it is simple but interesting and can go with a lot of my wardrobe. $8.80
5. EXCITING! Okay, so THIS pink sweater was on sale in their 50% off clearance items so it was $4!!!! I wanted a bright sweater but I didnt want to pay as much as I would for something that I know I personally wont wear as often, just because I am not really a color person. But for $4 who couldnt resist? UPDATE: This item is no longer available on their website, but I have seen it in a store since I have purchased it!
6. Another sale item! THIS skirt was only $2.50! If I ever get hired at a bank, this is definitely something I can wear dressed up, and it could also be dressed down, which is something I always love. Again, couldnt pass up!
Cant wait for all of it to come in the mail!
As I mentioned, 50% off of SALE items on http://Forever21.com with promo code VETSDAY12