Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Okay, Hello everyone! And today I`m going to start a Food Blog! :)
My first recipe is in memory of my lovely granny who sadly passed away last July. I`m just starting to get over her loss though I never will forget her. Anyways, let`s start this Food Blog! :)
Recipe; Chocolate Lava Cake.
6 tblsp of either butter or margarine (preferbly butter) and extra for the greasing.
1/2 cups of sugar
6 tblsp of plain flour
A pinch of salt
2 egg yolks (along with the two eggs)
1/4 tsp vanilla
1 cup semi-sweet baking chocolate.
1. Line the bottoms of 5 ramekins or small custard cups ( or something of the sort) with waxed paper. Grease them with the extra butter and set them aside.
2. Place a saucepan on the hob/stove (or whatever you`ve got) and put in the chocolate and butter to melt. You should melt them until the chocolate is in control and there is no trace of butter. Whisk in the sugar, flour and salt until blended. Beat in the eggs, egg yolks and vanilla. Now, sppon in EVEN amounts into the prepared ramekins/ custard cups etc.
3. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour (or if your in no rush overnight!) Once the time is almost up preheat the oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit.
4. Bake for 13-18 minutes or until the edges are firm, but the centres are still slightly soft. WARNING! DON`T OVER BAKE!
5. Let them cool on wire racks for 5-10minutes.
6. Once cooled, seve with whipped cream or your favourite ice-cream! :) Enjoy!
Important INFO.: Image NOT mine! Recipe from my Cookbook.