Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
My very first post! Let`s see how this goes. :)
A few days ago I posted up a picture of my Floral Nails on my Instagram and a few moments later I got a request on how to actually create them. I thought I`d share what I did with you guys so some of you who do not know how to create the look can learn how simple it really is.
Here`s what I did:
1. Paint your nails any base color you`d like.
2. Using a different color draw as many circles as you want with a tooth pick, bobby pin, or dotting tool.
3. Using a tooth pick or nail art brush outline the outside of the circle.
4. Make 3 lines on the inside of the circle and make a dot on the center.
5. Using a green nail polish draw some leaves wherever you want them placed. You can stop here OR
6. Outline the leaves with a darker green.
Tada! You now have some Floral Nails. Hope this helps, along with the visual I provided.
Nail Polishes Used:
Essie Turquoise & Caicos
Essie Pretty Edgy
China Glaze Dance Baby
China Glaze Fuchsia Fanatic
Sally Hansen Green Glow
THIS PICTURE IS MY OWN, TAKEN BY ME.