Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
So I know, I haven`t been posting in like... EVER LOL. But I`ve had nothing but busy work and stress on me sooo yeah, the posts have lagged. But hopefully I`ll be posting soon! I wanna go ahead and post my <strong>Five Fall Favorites</strong>.
1. <strong>NYX Matte Lip Creme </strong> in <em>Amsterdam</em>: I have been reaching for this more than I want to. I feel like this suits my skin tone so well and it is honestly pretty hard to find a red lipstick to suit my skin tone. I won`t go into too much depth because Ill be posting a quickie review soon (hopefully). But I seriously am in love with this product.
2. <strong>L`Oreal Blush</strong> in <em>Watchful Owl</em>: This blush is probably one of the most boring looking blushes in the pan but I honestly love it on my skin. It`s bright enough that it shows up on my skin but its not that bright for it to be obnoxious. Since I`ve been wearing a lot of red and darker toned lips, this really compliments it greatly. It gives color without making me look like a clown with my red lips.
3. <strong>Essie Nail Polish</strong> in <em>Going Incognito</em>: This polish is actually the inaugural polish that I use as a start for my fall nail polishes. I`ve been reaching for this a lot because I usually go to the neutral toned clothes for the fall. I like to be more bold with my nails. I do have a
more in depth post on this and I hope that you check it out
4. <strong>Stila Eyeshadow</strong> in <em>Tolima</em>: I honestly have had this for a while and I usually just use this to define my crease but lately, I`ve just been using it all over my lid and some mascara and liner and out the door.
Like I said, I`ve been wearing bold lip colors lately so this has been my bestfriend as for the eyes.
5. <Strong>LORAC Front Of The Line Pro Liner</strong>: Im not gonna go too into depth with this now, but I gotta say that this is my Holy Grail liner. It`s always so wet and ready to go. I`ve had this one liner since the spring and its still good too go. I have yet to finish it up and I have been using it a lot lately. I will post a review of this soon :)
Let me know what your <strong> Five Fall Favorites</strong> are in the comments