Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
The past few years, I have gained weight and now it`s back to getting motivated to lose my weight back to my drivers license weight 8 years ago, ha! To get motivated, let`s do a little fitness/gym clothes shopping first. This morning, I went shopping at Macy`s because they have a good amount of fitness selection for ladies.
What I bought? (Mainly purchased Ideology Brand)
- 3 Ideology T-Back Burnout Tanks in 3 different patterns (2 are ombre light to dark with inspirational/motivational words and 1 is a solid color) I really do love my pinks!
- Ideology Shirt that says Fight Like a Girl (5% goes to Breast Cancer Research Foundation)
- Ideology Gray Texture Shirt (Not so cute, but it was cheap so why not!)
- Ideology Blue Tank Top with Silver Reflection Detailing (Perfect to wear at night)
Lastly, non-Ideology Brand item?
- Calvin Klein Slim Fit Performance Pants
Where do you generally shop for your fitness/gym clothes? I also shopped at Target recently for some fitness wear: http://www.luuux.com/viz/c9-by-champion-womens-pullovers-first-impressions
(Photos belong to me!)