Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Hey there luuuxers! Fishtail braids are so pretty! I love making them during those hot summer months. But it`s also super cute now that spring`s here :) I like this braid especially since the fishtail braid starts higher up.
Here`s how you can get it:
1. Airdry your hair, or if you don`t like airdrying use a diffuser
2. apply a leave in conditioner for texture and shine
3. Start your fishtail braid 2 inches from your hairline. Work with two sections, pulling a skinny strand of hair from the outside to the inside of the opposite section. (if its still confusing check youtube for a video tutorial)
4. Secure the end with an elastic, and if you`re feeling boho a leather band.
5. pull out the sides for a bit of a messy look, and for volume.