Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
This is my homemade Malaysian version of Fish curry that I made. My mom uses this curry powder for Fish Curry but you can also use other kinds of seafood if you look. I am thinking about making a Crab Curry next time and see how that goes.
Here are the ingredients are used for the Fish Curry:
2 Large Basa Fish Fillets
2 cups eggplant chopped into bite size pieces
2 large tomatoes peeled and chopped into bite size pieces
1 jalapeno halved and seeds taken out
1/2 large lime
4 tbsp Babas Fish Curry Powder
3 tbsp Vegetable Oil
1 1/2 cups of water
Seasoning: Garlic Salt, Knorr Chicken Bouillon and Sugar
And this is how I made it:
1. In a large pan heat up the oil and add in Fish Curry powder and let it become more fragrant.
2. When it is slightly fragrant add in the water, seasoning to taste and lime juice from 1/2 the lime.
3. Add in Basa fish fillet and let simmer for 5 minutes.
4. Add in eggplants and let simmer for 5 - 10 minutes.
5. Add in tomatoes and jalapenos and let cook for 5 minutes until tender.
6. Taste it and add any additional seasoning to your liking.
I paired the Fish Curry with plain white rice and a side of stir fried bean sprouts with soy sauce, chili paste and some sugar. This meal was extremely satisfying and I wish I had some right now!
Hope everyone is having an awesome day!
**My pictures, please don`t take.