Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
My recent technology accessory purchase for my Apple iPhone 5 is this Belkin Sport Fit Armband in the color Gravel/Citrus (currently on their website this is color is sold out). I bought this so I could be hands free when I am out exercising especially when my boyfriend and I go on hikes.
- This is compatible with Apple iPhone 5/5S/5C
- Engineered to fit comfortably
- Slim and stylish
- Access to phone and ports
- Washable armband case
- I just received this armband in the mail yesterday and I tried it out. My phone fits very snug, it does take a little push/tug for me to slide my phone in but it`s better to be snug than sorry!
- I was able to access my ports (the headphones)
- I tried walking around my house with the armband on and it is very comfortable. It does take some time to get used to putting the strap around your arm though but after a few uses you`ll get the hang of it.
Overall: Is this fabric armband worth the $25 bucks? I`ll let you know in a few weeks on my thoughts.
Do you own an Armband for your phone? What are your thoughts? Was it worth the price or not? I would love to hear your opinions.
Want to purchase a Belkin Sport Fit Armband or for more information on the same one I purchased: http://www.belkin.com/us/p/P-F8W367/
Photo belongs to me!
Belkin iPhone5 SportFitArmband Apple
Source link: http://www.belkin.com/us/p/P-F8W367/