Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Hi everyone. Here is another first impressions post on the Vicious Varnish line by Fergie and Wet n Wild. My first impression post was on the shade `Giving Realness,` and the shade in this post is `Legendary Face.`
Price & Availability:
- Available wherever the Fergie line is sold. I have only seen the full line at Walgreen`s
Shade & Finish:
- `Legendary Face` is a creme finish mauve shade
- For me, this is a MLBB shade
- Plastic tube with paddle shaped applicator
- Safety sealed
- NouveauCheap says there is a plastic scent
- Tati of GlamLifeGuru said there is no scent
- I can smell something, and it`s not pleasant to me
- Easy to find if you have a store that sells the Fergie line
- Wearable shades
- This shade applied well
- The scent
- My lips are pretty pigmented and this looks more or less like my natural lip color, so it`s like wearing clear gloss for me
I like the formula of this shade much better than `Giving Realness,` which was thick and goopy. The formula of this one was smooth like a typical thin lipgloss. The staining power of this product was something I didn`t test out since I never left the house with this product on. On a typical day I try to mute out my lips with a nude or pink lipstick, so wearing something that looks like my natural lip color is not something I gravitate towards. The only point against this product is the smell of it - it does go away eventually, but you need to get over the initial scent long enough to put it on, and I`m one of those people who can recall how something smells even after it has dissipated, so this product doesn`t work out for me.
Thanks for reading! Have you tried this product before? What did you think of it?
All images and content are my own. Please do not use or take without permission.
Come and check out my blog sale: http://seralina.blogspot.com/2012/02/blog-sale.html