Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Since I will be going back to college in the Fall and will finally have a kitchen, I decided to experiment and cook my whole family dinner yesterday. My dad asked me to try making some fried rice using ground beef, rice, frozen vegetables, onions, and eggs. My mom stood close by just to watch what I was doing. I`m not a pro cooker, so maybe these steps are not how you would normally cook fried rice, but here are the steps I took to make it. Enjoy! :) haha
1) Scoop about 1 cup to 2 cups of rice, depending on how much you want to eat. Rinse the rice about 2 times so that the water isn`t as cloudy. Start cooking the rice.
2) Get an onion and cut it in half. Wash that half of the onion and save the other half for another meal. Peel off the first few layers of the onion and dice up the onion.
3) Grab a few eggs, I used 4 and wash them to get rid of any bacteria from the outer shell. Put some oil in a frying pan and mix the eggs around to make them a little scrabbled but kind of watery looking still. When it is still a bit watery looking, add in the onions. I added about 3 pinches of salt. You could add more to your liking.
4) At the same time the eggs are being fried, I used 1/4 of the frozen vegetables and boiled them in water. I also added a pinch of salt to this as well.
5) Get your meat, you can use spam ham or any other type of meat, but my parents wanted to use up the ground beef. I added some oil to the pan and put it on a low heat. I sliced up the meat a little and mixed it on the pan. I let it cook for a while and after everything was done, I added some Oyster Sauce to give it flavor.
6) You can add any type of flavoring you want like soy sauce. I mixed all the ingredients together and that`s the final outcome.
Hopefully you guys will enjoy it. I wasn`t told how to cook the fried rice, so this is just how I did it. If you guys have other ways of cooking fried rice, please let me know! :)) I want to improve my cooking abilities :)
Thank you for reading! :))
Pictures are my own!