Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Since my last failed finished product post from 2012, I have finished quite a few this time. This time I stuck with using opened products before trying something new. I thought I`d post about this today so I can throw away the empty containers. The bin at the back has empties of smaller items. I will be make a separate post for finished beauty products later.
- Nivea Gentle Toner
- Skin Food Facial Ice Vita Toner
- Hanskin Mild Foam Cleanser
- Innisfree Jeju Volcanic Pore Cleansing Foam
- Dermae Very Clear Problem Skin Cleanser
- Baviphat Natural Pure Lemon Cleansing Cream
- Neutrogena Fresh Foaming Cleanser
- Missha Super Aqua Hydrating Emulsion (sample x2)
- Missha Super Aqua Hydrating Toner (sample x2)
- Etude House Aqua Sherbet Skin (sample)
- Etude House Aqua Sherbet Lotion (sample)
- Mario Badescu Strawberry Face Scrub (sample)
- Mario Badescu Orange Tonic Mask (sample)
- Mario Badescu Enzyme Cleansing Gel (sample)
- Mario Badescu Cucumber Cleansing Lotion (sample)
- Mario Badescu Hydro Moisturizer w/ Vitamin C (sample)
- Mario Badescu Ceramide Herbal Eye Cream (sample)
- Olay Pro-X Exfoliating Renewal Cleanser (travel size)
- Ole Henriksen Truth Serum Collagen Booster (travel size)
- Aveeno Nourishing Moisturizer SPF 30 (sample)
I`m not picky with my facial cleansers. I`ll use them as long as they don`t cause irritations or breakouts. However, there are a few items I wouldn`t mind repurchasing such as Nivea Gentle Toner, Skin Food Facial Ice Vita Toner, Innisfree Jeju Volcanic Pore Cleansing Foam, and Ole Henriksen Truth Serum Collagen Booster.
All photos are my own.