Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Today I wanted to show you the products I finished since January. I thought about doing one post showing the products I finished each month but turns out I dont finish that much products in just 1 month. Anyway, these were the products I finished in January, February and March.
Make up products:
- Sephora Smoothing Primer - Im not going to repurchase this product because, even though it is an okay product, I dont like its smell and I think its way too expensive for the amount of product you get. If I wore this primer every day, it would probably only last me like a month
- Clarins Lisse Minute Primer - This was actually my mothers but Ive tried this primer before and I really liked it, too bad its so expensive. I will probably repurchase this again
- Catrice Prime and Fine Primer - This is actually a very good primer and its the cheapest primer I found yet. I already repurchased this product
- Clinique High Impact - Again, this product was my mothers but Ive tried it before and I really liked it as well. My mother loves this product so I bought another one for her. This is my 2nd favorite mascara and I will probably buy this product again for myself
- The Body Shop Strawberry Body Butter Mini - I really like TBS body butters, theyre so moisturizing and this one smells amazing. I will repurchase this product
- The Body Shop Cocoa Butter Lip Care Stick - I thought this product would be good to replace my HG lipstick that was discontinued, the Yes to Carrots Lip Butter, and I wasnt wrong. This product is great! I really liked it and I would repurchase this but its so expensive
- The Body Shop Wild Rose and Almond Hand Cream - This 2 hand creams smell really great but I prefer TBS hand butters that are way more moisturizing
- Cattier Masque Argile - This is a good masque for sensitive skin like mine. I will repurchase this product
- Sephora Triple Action Cleansing Water - This is a good product to use after you take off your make up, to make sure the skin is completely clean. I already repurchased this product
- Sephora Waterproof Eye Makeup Product - This product its the only product that can take off my waterproof make up. I already repurchased this product and I will continue on repurchasing it
- Sephora Smooth Nail Polish Remover - I like this product and I already repurchased it
- Sephora Shower Gel in Musk Almond - This product was discontinued but I already purchased the new version of the Sephoras shower gel in Mango
- The Body Shop Rainforest Shampoo - This is a nice shampoo but I prefer Lushs shampoos. I wont repurchase this product
-> Have you ever tried any of these products?
- Pictures are mine