Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Every month seems to have a theme and last month was definitely hair products! I didnt realize how many I finished until I took the picture.
1) Big Sexy Hair Extra Volume Shampoo - I am definitely going to repurchase this!!! This gave my hair so much volume and made my hair feel clean.
2) Suave Kids Detangler - I am going to repurchase this only because I have knotty hair and I need it lol Not to mention I love the berry scent as well!
3, 4, 5) Aveda Scalp Benefits Shampoo, Conditioner, & Damage Remedy deep conditioner - I did a first impressions post on these 3 products and I liked them. I would only repurchase the shampoo though
6) The Body Shop Earth Lovers Fig & Rosemary body wash - I usually like fig scents but the rosemary made this too much of an herbal scent. Wasnt a fan but thankfully this was a free gift.
7) Yes To Tomatoes face wipes - I hated these.
8) Natural Macadamia Nut oil leave in conditioner - This was a great leave in and this was the smaller size but it lasted me forever. I love this and would repurchase it.
9) Natural Macadamia Nut healing oil spray - I LOVE this. The scent is amazing and it makes my hair extremely soft. I am definitely going to repurchase this one.
10) Julep Argan Oil Elixir - I loved this stuff and I would definitely repurchase this. Im going to try other ones though only because I love trying new products but I will definitely come back to this one eventually.
11) Cover Girl Lashblast Lux Mascara - This was a pretty good mascara. It made my favorites a couple times. It had the classic Lashblast brush and made my eye lashes look much thicker. Not sure yet if I would repurchased because Ive tried better mascaras but theyre all high end. I have yet to find an all time drugstore favorite.
12) Lip Smackers Girls Scouts lip balm in Trefoils - I got this in a 3pack on clearance from Target and it smells and tastes just like the actual cookie. Perfect if youre watching the calories lol I believe these were limited edition but if you can find any of the flavors, get them!
Have you tried any of these products? What did you finish last month?
**photos & content are mine**
<3 Be sure to like, comment, follow, & friend request! <3
Source link: http://www.ulta.com