Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
This months finished products didnt really have a theme this time around lol If you follow my posts every month seems to have a theme of what I finish. I dont do it on purpose it just works out that way. Some months are mostly hair products, some months are skincare, some are make up - I feel like this month was a good variety or different things:
1) TRESemme 24 Hour Body Healthy Volume Shampoo & Conditioner - I feel like this is one of the few volume shampoos and conditioners that actually work. I just wish my shampoo bottle cap didnt break the first time I used it. I will probably repurchase this down the line but I love trying new shampoos and conditioners so it will be awhile until I buy this again.
2) Be Fine Pore Refining Scrub - This is my second bottle of this and I just like the way it exfoliates my skin. Its not too harsh but you can definitely feel the exfoliating particles. Ive gotten a new Be Fine exfoliater to compare so I will start using that pretty soon.
3) Simple Refreshing Facial Wash Gel - Even though I dont have sensitive skin, I really liked this. It was a good sample size and I would buy this once the other facial washes I have are used up.
4) My Beauty Diary: Apple Polyphenol Masks - I love these masks! I got these during my visit to Texas so hopefully I can find them in my area or Ill have to order them online. I will definitely be getting more of these masks, as well as the other lines from this brand.
5) Lush R&B Revive & Balance Hair Moisturizer - I wasnt a huge fan of this. I got this after the sales girl said it would go well with the hair mask I always get from Lush. It just weighed my hair down. And I have oily hair and dry ends. I would put it on my ends and it would just look oily. I think this would be good for those who have frizzy or curly hair. Get a sample before they talk you into buying it.
6) Lush Ayesha Fresh Face Mask - This is my favorite face mask now. It is anti aging and really makes my skin glow. I highly recommend this one!
7) Yes To Blueberries Cleansing Facial Towelettes - These are my favorite face wipes of all time. Ive gone through soooo many of these. I will forever repurchase these.
8) Cargo Activating Face Primer - This primer wasnt anything special. Got this in a set with the other Cargo products Im about to mention. It did keep my oily skin matte but I just feel there are better ones out there (Benefit Porefessional)
9) Cargo OneBase - This is a concealer & a foundation and it was perfect for the days I was running late (which were a lot of days in November lol) Its a bit pricey for such a small amount so I wouldnt repurchase this.
10) Cargo blu_ray High Definition Make-Up Powder - I really liked this and I actually have a back up that I bought when Ulta had a deal. You got a powder and a brush for $40ish and this is usually around that price. I might not buy another after I finish my back up since its so expensive (unless I can find another deal)
11) Neutrogena Nourishing Eye Liner in Cosmic Black - This was a typical drugstore eyeliner. Not very pigmented.
12) Too Faced Lash Injection Mascara - This was my favorite mascara for years. Ive gone through so many full sizes of this. In the past 2 years Ive been experimenting with other mascaras and this is still one of my top faves.
13) Sephora Liquid Eye Liner - This is my first and only liquid eye liner Ive ever had and it was pretty good. I definitely want to try a felt tip marker type liquid eye liner for my next one though
14) Orofluido Elixer - I got this little sample in a Birchbox and since then Ive purchased the full size. It makes my hair soft and shiny without weighing it down or making it look super oily.
What products did you finish in November? Have you tried any of these?
**photos & content are mine**
<3 Be sure to like, comment, follow, & friend request! <3