Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Here are all my finished products of May. Wanted to finish more but oh well!
1) Lubiderm Lotion - It took me forever to finish this. I think I got it at Costco lol I liked this because it wasnt greasy at all and there was no fragrance so I didnt have to worry about lotions, body sprays, and perfumes being too over powering.
2) Lush Tea Tree Toner - This was my 2nd bottle of this stuff. It is my favorite toner since it helps with acne/oily skin and it is very gentle. Next time I go to Lush I will most likely pick up another bottle
3) Mary Kay moisturizer - This came with a set and this was the last thing I needed to finish. I didnt really like this but I do have other Mary Kay products that I need to start using so hopefully that moisturizer will be better.
4) Lancome powder - This is the second one of these I have finished and I really like it. It gives me a matte finish. Right now Im using a Cargo powder and I dont know which one I like better. I would repurchase this.
5) The Body Shop Hemp Hand Protector - I liked this hand lotion but it was a bit greasy and the smell wasnt that pleasant. My co worker even said something smelled rotten by my desk lol and I knew it was this! I would suggest to use this at home before bed or something.
6) Smashbox Photo Ready Primer - This was the original clear version and now Im using Light which is white and I like the Light one much better. Ive heard they are all good though so I would recommend the Smashbox primer that would go best with your skin type.
7) Buxom Mascara - I really liked this mascara. Not sure if I would repurchase it though because I love my Benefit Theyre Real so much. However, this has such an interesting brush, I would definitely check it out!
8) Baby Lips lip balm - This was the clear peppermint one and I must say, I like the tinted ones much better, but this is good for those who just want a clear lip balm. The peppermint was very refreshing. Im using up all my other Baby Lips right now.
9) Smashbox Bronzer - This is my favorite bronzer ever. Ive gone through two of these and will probably buy another one. Im using a tarte bronzer at the moment and t just doesnt compare.
Did you finish any products this month? Have you tried any of the products listed above?
**photos & content are mine**
<3 Be sure to like, comment, follow, & friend request! <3