Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
This is a bit late but this is what I used up in the month of March.trying to use up a lot of stuffCheck out what I finished last month:
Here are my finished products:
1) Yes To Blueberries Facial Towelettes - These are my FAVORITE facial cleansing wipes. They remove my make up and dont sting my eyes. They also brighten and made my skin feel clean and glowly. Ive gone through about 3 packs of these already and will definitely be repurchasing.
2) Neutrogena - Deep Clean Cream Cleanser - I used to use this all the time when I was in high school and decided to try it out again and it is even better than before. It really does clean deep and makes my skin feel like its breathing. I will probably repurchase this as well.
3) Hello Kitty Fragrance - Deluxe Sample - I got this sample as a 100 point perk from Sephora awhile back and always wanted to keep it just for the cute packaging. I started using it in January and it has lasted me quite awhile! (I didnt use it everyday but still, a little goes a long way) This is a very cute and girly scent but I might not buy the full size.maybe just for the packaging lol
4) MAC Lipstick - Fabby - This was my first MAC lipstick EVER! And I finally finished it! lol Fabby is a mauve with gold pearl and it is a frost. I remember asking the girl for a nice pink for my skintone and she showed me this! I was really tan when I bought it so Im sad Im not gonna have it for the summer lol But MAC has amazing lipsticks so I cant wait to add more to my lil collection lol
5) Clinique Moisturizing Gel - I used to have a full size of this and finished it up awhile ago and I was going through my stuff and found that I still had my travel size! I like this moisturizer but I feel like it didnt do anything. It definitely helped with my oils but Im looking for a moisturizer to help improve my skintone.
6) MAC Eye Shadow - Idol Eyes - This is another eye shadow Ive had for awhile. I like the color but it is a frost so it was very hard to work with. It was a silvery purple and a gold sheen. I loved using it for smokey eyes. Now that I know frost shadows suck I will probably try to find a dupe for this with a better application.
7) Bare Vitamins Eye Rev-er Upper - I used this as my eye cream for months and I finally finished it! I didnt notice a big difference so I am definitely going to try and find a good one. I need something for my dark circles =(
8) Bare Vitamins Skin Rev-er Upper - This came with the eye cream. This too, didnt do anything for my skin. You put it underneath your moisturizer.
9) Glowology The Balm - Aqua - A friend gave this to me and I would use it on my hands and feet. It wasnt greasy but it didnt make my skin super soft. In my book this was just okay. I did however LOVE the smell. It was very clean, almost like laundry lol if that makes sense.
10) Lush Charity Pot - I bought this last year to help with proceeds for Japan. I love Lush products and this was worth every penny. Best thing is collect 5 and you get a free face masks.I should have bought more
There are my products that I finished.Cant wait to do AprilsIve finished a couple MAC things already so far =)
Are you trying to finish up some of your products? What are your favorite eye creams (Id really like to know!)
**photos & content are mine**
<3 Be sure to like, comment, follow, & friend request! <3
Source link: http://www.sephora.com