Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Didnt finish as much as I wanted to in July but super happy that I finished two MAC products woo hoo! Heres what I finished up last month:
1) Pantene Pro V Clarifying Shampoo - This is my favorite clarifying shampoo. I use it about once (sometimes twice) a week to get everything out of my hair. A lot of people say its too drying for them but my hair is SUPER oily so I think its great! Ive seriously been using this shampoo for years. My moms been buying it since I was little. I will continue to use it forever lol
2) The Body Shop Tea Tree Cleansing Wipes - These wipes were ok. They worked really well but I seriously cant stand the scent. These were $12 for 25 wipes so I will definitely NOT repurchase these again. Still, nothing compares to my Yes To Blueberries wipes, which are half the price.
3) Garnier Fructis Leave-In Conditioning Cream - This thing has seriously lasted me forever. I had it for about a year and a half and would put it on my ends after I wash my hair. I didnt notice a huge difference so I wont be repurchasing this again. If you have frizzy hair it will probably work for you.
4) Revlon ColorStay Mineral Mousse - I got this a couple months ago at the end of winter and hated this the first couple of times I tried it. It completely dried out my skin (and my skin is oily so thats saying a lot) It gave me dry patched on my forehead and cheeks. I waited until the end of Spring to use it and it was in one of my Monthly Favorite posts. I guess because it was so hot it didnt dry my skin out. Thankfully I finished it before it starts to cool off again. Not sure if I will buy it again next year, hopefully something better will come along.
5) MAC Eye Shadow in Satellite Dreams - This was a true purple and was a veluxe pearl, which gave it a beautiful sheen. I love purple shadow all year round so Ive used this constantly. It was easy to blend and of course MAC color pay off was incredible. Not sure if I will get this again only because I have so many drug store purples right now.
6) MAC Eye Shadow in Aquadisiac - Dont buy this eye shadow. It was a luster (enough said)
7) Revolution Organics lip gloss in Integrity - This was given to me and the cool thing is that it is organic! No harsh chemicals or anything. It was an all in one product. So it was a treatment, balm, color, gloss etc. It was pretty scentless and tasteless which was good so if you dont like any of that stuff you will really like this. I still dont know what I think about this product. It didnt have much color pay off and my lips werent the softest (even though it claimed that it would treat dryness)
8) SmashBox Photo Op Under Eye Brightener - I liked this so much I bought a backup. Using it now!
Have you tried any of these products? What products have you finished up?
**photos & content are mine**
<3 Be sure to like, comment, follow, & friend request! <3
Source link: http://www.maccosmetics.com