Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Today i will make a brief review of some products that i finished last moth. Hope you like it.
1. Body Scrub Clinians - I bought this at Jumbo market a while ago and i liked it a lot, it was cheaper arround 5 and the quality was really great, it had medium sized grains to gently exfoliates your skin. It came with a lot of product and it lasts long if you use it once in a week. I recommend it.
2. Essence My Skin Refreshing Toner - This product made nothing to me, i found it similar to rose water, the only thing different it`s the scent and the price (i think rose water it costs arround 0.52 and this product cost me more). This only refreshes your skin, it doesn`t tone your skin or anything else. I don`t recommend this if you want a toner that makes more then refreshing the skin.
3. Boticário Coffee Seduction Cream Shower - I loved this product, it`s basically a shower cream that comes with small grains that help to exfoliate your skin. My skin was really soft after using it. The scent is wonderful, it`s not sickening at all.
4. Aussie Miracle Moist Conditioner - I`ve already made a detailed revision on this product and the all Miracle Moist collection from Aussie, chek it here. I liked this product it left my hair smooth and softer and not oily. This product also has great scent leaving the hair smeling great all day.
5. Liz Earl Skin Repair Moisturizer - I also made a detailed review on this product and all the Liz Earl facial routine, you can check it here. This is a really rich moisturizer only a small amount cover the entire face, it also moisturize the skin really well. But since my skin it`s combination to oily i found this moisturizer too rich for me so i end up by using it at night.
6. My Label Color Treatment Shampoo - I bought this at the local supermaket Continente and this shampoo it`s from their brand so it`s cheaper then the others. But i didn`t like it, it seems to wash well the hair but it doesn`t made anything to colored hair, it didn`t leave the hair softer. I don`t recommend it even for the cheaper price.
Do you want a detailed review on any of this products? Have you tried any of this products? Feel free to leave your opinion bellow.
text and picture are mine please do not take or used without consent of owner#
FOLLOW MY BLOG: http://oblogdasusi.blogspot.com/