Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Since my last finished products post in February, I have finished more products.
- Bath & Retreat Green Apple Blast Body Lotion
- Bath & Body Works Pink Sugarplum Triple Moisture Body Cream
Bath & Retreat Green Apple Blast body lotion is amazing because it`s moisturizing and this smells exactly like fresh apples. I will repurchase this.
- Neutrogena Oil-Free Eye Make-up Remover
- Baviphat Natural Pure Avocado Cleansing Cream
- Marcelle Hydro-C Radiance Facial Cleansing Gel
- Marcelle AC-Solution Daily Purifying Exfoliating Gel
- MAC Lightful Marine Bright Formula Softening Lotion
Neutrogena makeup remover was excellent for removing all eye makeup, even waterproof mascara and eyeliner. Although it left an oily residue it wasn`t a problem for me because I would wash my face with a cleanser afterwards. I will repurchase this.
Marcelle AC-Solution Daily Purifying Exfoliating Gel is one of my favourite exfoliators. It`s gentle enough to be used daily and my skin feels very soft afterwards. I`ve already repurchased this.
- Sephora Anti-Shine Foundation Primer (sample)
- MAC Blot Powder Pressed
- MAC Studio Fix Foundation
- Rimmel London Stay Matte Pressed Powder
- Missha The Style Under Eye Brightener
- Smith`s Strawberry Lip Balm
- Revlon Brown Sugar Lip Butter (x2)
Sephora Anti-Shine Foundation Primer has controlled the oils on my combination skin for several hours so there was less touch ups throughout the day. I will purchase this.
MAC Studio Fix Foundation is great lightweight foundation and can be built it up for extra coverage without looking cakey. Although it claims to provide full coverage, I think it`s only for those who don`t require much coverage. I have repurchased this.
Rimmel London Stay Matte is great for setting liquid foundation and touch ups throughout the day. It`s inexpensive and I think it`s comparable to MAC Blot Powder. I have already repurchased this instead of the Blot Powder.
Lastly Missha Under Eye Brightener was very creamy and easy to blend, and definitely covered the dark circles. I will repurchase this.
I didn`t like Revlon Lip Butter in Brown Sugar Lip Butter because of the frost finish. The frost finish appeared more prominent on the lips when I tried it on at home in comparison to the store tester I tried on the back of my hand. Luckily these were on sale, and since Lip Butters are very moisturizing, I used these at night as a lip balm.
All photos are my own.