Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Earlier today I posted my skincare empties and now I`m sharing my beauty empties that I`ve finished. Most of these empties are in the bin at the back.
- MAC Fix+
- MAC Mineralize Charged Water Facial Mist
- Tarte EmphasEYES Aqua Gel Eyeliner
- Maybelline Super Stay Foundation
- LOreal True Match Foundation
- E.L.F Zit Zapper
- Blistex Fruit Smoothies Lip Balm
- Nivea Essential Lip Balm (x2)
- Lip Smacker Pink Guava Lip Balm
- Joe Fresh Fresh Glass Lip Gloss
- Rimmel London Vinyl Gloss
- MAC Lip Conditioner
- Revlon Pink Truffle Lip Butter
- Essence Lash and Brow Gel Mascara
- Taylor Swift Enchanted Wonderstruck (sample)
- Betsey Johnson Too Too Pretty (sample)
- Coach Poppy (sample)
- Rimmel London Base Coat Top Coat
- Bath & Body Works Cucumber Melon Body Lotion
- MAC Brush Cleanser
Out of all the empties I will repurchase Maybelline Super Stay foundation, L`Oreal True Match foundation, Nivea Essential lip balm, Revlon Pink Truffle Lip Butter, and Essence Lash and Brow Gel Mascara.
If you`re looking for a long lasting foundation, Maybelline Super Stay is a good and inexpensive option. Revlon Pink Truffle and Fig Jam Lip Butters. Pink Truffle has been my favourite since last year. It`s a my-lips-but-better shade and for me it adds shine and a hint of colour.
All photos are my own.