Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
I`m probably the last person to get their Target freebie bag, lol! I`ve seen a lot of people here on LUUUX post about their Target bags, so I already know what`s inside.
Here`s what I got!
1. Tresemme Split Remedy Shampoo & Conditioner (1 fl oz each): It claims to reduce split ends by up to 80% after three uses. I hope it really works! I might just save these for when I travel because these are the perfect sizes.
2. Revlon Lip Butter (Peach Parfait) (sample): I was hoping for a full sized product, but it`s okay :P I`m just glad it didn`t give me a sample of something I already have! Now I can try this out to see if I want to buy the full sized product or not.
3. Aveeno Living Color Shampoo & Conditioner (samples): These are for color treated hair, so I`m going to past these along to my sister who has dyed hair.
4. Garnier Fructis Color Shield Shampoo & Conditioner (samples): These are also for colored treated hair, so to my sister they go!
5. Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Sunblock SPF70 (1 fl oz): This is probably my most favorite product, since I love sunblock! I`m going to be using this everyday!
6. Target Coupon Booklet!: There are bunch of $1 off coupons towards brands, but the one I`m most excited about is the $3 off any Revlon product! I might get a Lip Butter or Just Bitten lip stain.
7. Cosmetic Bag: I`m not a fan of this, but it would be useful to carry products that spill easily or something miscellaneous. It feels very cheap and I don`t like the shade of blue it comes in.
Yay! I love my Target freebie :)
-Pictures are mine.