Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
So as you can see on the picture, I`m done with this Carmex tube... But I have another one! Yeah ^^
Ok so seriously, this is by far one of the most efficient balms I ever got to try. My lips are super dry in winter so I use it at night and I leave it on so that it moisturizes correctly my lips.
On the Carmex website you can see that you can use the product for different things, to prevent and heal chapped lips, it can also be used as an antiseptic for minor cuts, burns and insect bites, it can relieve the itch of athletes foot, dry out pimples, soften cuticles and smooth elbows and knees.
- menthol to kill germs and relieve comfort,
- camphor to alleviate pain,
- phenol to kill germs, exfoliate and anesthetize,
- lanolin to soften, lubricate and protect,
- cocoa butter to moisturize and protect,
- salicylic acid to exfoliate and relieve pain,
- aloe butter to help heal and soothe,
- vitamin E to reduce damaging free radicals,
- shea butter to prevent dry, cracked lips,
- petrolatum for a moisturizing barrier that protects the lips.
If strong smell and gel-like balms bother you, well it might not to be the best lip balm for you but I really like the smell of camphor and how it heals my lips so quick =)
Have a great day!
*Picture is mine, please don`t use it*