Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
heyy girls! This post is going to about my February hits and misses! so here we go:)
1. Revlon lip butter in Cotton candy! I was hesitant to try this color because i was afraid it would be too cool of a shade on my lips but it really makes my lips pop without being too cool! i really love this color and its the only color i will continue to buy!
2. nivea soft moisturizing creme- I got this as a freebie from CVS and i love it! its a small container filled with cream so its perfect for traveling or throwing in your purse! i use this everyday on the dry spots on my skin and for my hands. It`s really moisturizing too!
3. Fekkai hairspray- I purchased the travel size at CVS because it was on sale and i LOVE it! i use it for my fly aways and it really holds them! It also smells really good and not chemically like most hairsprays!
4. Seche Vite- i`ve been painting my nails A LOT this month and this is the best top coat i`ve ever used! it dries super quick and leaves a glossy finish<3
1. Revlon lip butter in *Peach Parfait*: i was SO excited about this color because everyone has been saying this is the most wearable color but i have to disagree! The color makes me look like a clown with orangey lips and gold glitter everywhere! Its just not for me so i`m going to return it!
2. Jolly Rancher apple lip balm- UGH! okay so i guess i was never a fan of "apple" scented/ flavored lip products because they always taste waxy and fake but i decided to try this out because i LOVE Jolly Ranchers but this is just disgusting IMO!
3. Physicians Formula mineral wear correcting primer in *green*: i bought this because there was a rebate (last year) and since i have some redness on my fave i wanted to use this to cancel out the red since that what green does but i dont think this does anything to my face... i also dont like the applicator because it squeezes out onto a brush which is very unhygenic!