Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Okay I know this is kinda late, but i`ve been so busy -.- Better late than never right?
1. <strong>Maybelline Quad in Sunlit Bronze</strong>
I`ve been using this quad on my eyes everyday! The colors are sooo pretty.
2. <strong>EOS lotion in Cucumber</strong>
I always use this on my hands & it makes them feel so soft plus it smells really good!
3. <strong>NYX blush in Mocha</strong>
This is my favorite blush! I use this everyday, I really don`t need any other blush but this one.
4. <strong>ELF Mineral Blemish Powder</strong>
I use this to set my foundation & it does an amazing job at keeping my face matte.
5. <strong>Sally Hansen nail polish in Blue-Away</strong>
Oh my goodness i`ve been loving this color so much! It`s so pretty & great for spring. I always get a ton of compliments when I`m wearing it.
6. <strong>Sephora by OPI nail polish in How Cute is That?</strong>
Another great color for spring!
7. <strong>Korres Lip Butter Glaze in Pomegranate </strong>
Favorite. Lip. Product. Ever. No lie this is amazing!
8. <strong>Clinque Chubby Stick in Super Strawberry</strong>
Leaves my lips moisturized with a tint of color.
9. <strong>Bath & Body Works Coconut Mango body lotion</strong>
An amazing lotion! It leaves my skin so soft & the smell lasts all day.
10. <strong>Maybelline Dream Liquid Mousse Foundation</strong>
I love this foundation, I think it`s a good foundation for only being $7!