Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Its that time of the month again!! haha jk anyways here are my faves from the month of feb!!
1) My Beauty Diary Black Pearl sheet masks - I am obsessed with sheet masks!! Theyre very hydrating and make my skin feel super soft!! You look like a crazy person when youre wearing them, but its definitely worth it at the end! I usually get a box of 10 for around $12. They can be found in Asian beauty stores, Asian grocery stores, http://sasa.com, http://amazon.com or ebay!
2) Almay Clear Complexion makeup in 240 Beige - For some reason I was very red in the month of February, which I usually never have a problem with, and this foundation really helped camouflaging that! I didnt really have problems with break outs this month so I guess this did help combating that as well! I got this on clearance at CVS for only $3.57. It is usually $14.29
3) Hello Kitty Fragrance - I got this deluxe sample of the Hello Kitty perfume from Sephora about a year ago by cashing in 100 points and finally started using it lol These lil puppies go a long way in my opinion! I used it pretty much everyday and Im about half way through. Its a very girly scent on the floral side. Not sure if I would purchase the full size yet, only because I dont like having too much perfumes and I would wanna go through more of my full size ones before thinking of buying another one lol
4) Julep crystal nail file - I got this nail file in a Julep mystery box and OMG I LOVE it!! It really has made my nails stronger and my nails havent been this long in a long time! The reason these work so well is because normal nail files tear your nails rather than smoothing them. Plus side: crystal nail files last forever!! (unless you step on them, then they break in half.but they still work lol) This is $6 on their site but lots of companies are starting to make them
5) Jewelmint Blanc Bomb Ring - I really like this ring for when Im lazy lol It basically goes with every outfit and its the perfect stand alone piece. If youre a Jewelmint member I HIGHLY recommend this one!! It runs true to size but its adjustable as well!
6) Jouer Lip Enhancer - I got this lil sample months ago in a Birchbox and Im basically done with it now =( Im definitely gonna use my Birchbox points in purchasing the full size! It is basically shiny lip balm has saved my lips this month with this dry cold weather!
7) The Body Shop Hi Shine Lip Treatment - This basically has saved my lips as well! I prefer Jouers but if you want a bit of a cheaper alternative, here is it! It is also much easier to find in stores! I have the pink one and it is sheer. Both are very similar and perfect for this time of year!
8) Zoya polish in Izzy - I got this in a Birchbox as well. If you saw my Valentines Day nails you will know that I am now OBSESSED with this polish! I basically wore it on its own everyday for the rest of Feb. It will probably be on my toes forever from now on as well lol click below to see my V-Day nails!
9) Dream Bouncy Blush in Hot Tamale - This is the only bouncy blush I own and will probably be the only one since it seems to be the only pigmented one. I like this because its easy to apply and gives a nice healthy natural glow. Perfect for work and school! I got mine at CVS for around $8.
10) Dr. Jart+ Premium BB Cream - This is my new obsession!! I got this as a free deluxe sample from http://sephora.com and it has really helped my skin! I think BB cream in general is great because not only is it like a foundation, it is a treatment as well! And the best part is it has SPF inside so you dont have to pile on so many products! It is truly a miracle cream! My friend actually gave me a huge full size BB cream from Hong Kong that I will be using once this sample is up, but when I finish that huge tube I will definitely go back to this one!
Have you tried any of these products?? What were some of your favorites this month??
**photos & content are mine**
<3 Be sure to like, comment, follow, & friend request! <3
Source link: http://www.sephora.com