Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Hi everyone! So it`s time again for a monthly favorites post, so here are mine!
1) Revlon lip butter in Creme Brûlée. This has been my all-time favorite lip product for the past few months - I love it!
2) Essie Sand Tropez. I`ve literally been wearing this all month! It`s the perfect nude for me.
3) Urban Decay 24/7 Liner in Bourbon. This has been my favorite brown liner this month - it really makes my eyes pop!
4) MAC Engraved powerpoint liner. This is a really great black liner that defines my eyes and looks great on the eyes for hours!
5) Sigma E25 brush. This is a great brush for sweeping on a single wash of color and blending it out all in one step.
6) Physician`s formula happy boosting translucent powder in beige. This is a great setting powder to use in the winter time when my skin is looking a bit dull.
7) Stila Make Me Blush. This was a valentine`s day themed product that is great! I love applying this to my cheeks with a duo fiber brush.
9)Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette. This is a great palette for everyday use. I really like the taupe colors!
Source link: http://collegemakeupbag.blogspot.com/