Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
I had a wonderful month because February is my birthday month. I didnt try out too much things this month so I only have five products to tell you guys about. Anyways here are my monthly favorites!
1. The Body Shop Vineyard Peach Cream Body Scrub This stuff smells amazing. I love anything that smells like peaches. This is also a very good body scrub. It makes my skin feel very smooth after using this.
2. The Body Shop Chocomania Lip Butter This smells so delicious and yummy. If you love chocolate, youll love this lip butter. I love to put this on at night before I go to bed and when I wake up the next morning my lips are really smooth and soft.
3. E.L.F. Studio Cream Eye Shadow (Eggplant) This is a pretty purple with a metallic sheen. I usually like to use this as a base and it does a great job as that. Overall, I just love wearing purple eye shadow because it compliments my brown eyes.
4. Carmex Moisturizing Lip Balm This is my holy grail lip balm and I am obsessed with this product. I love to apply this on my lips throughout the day and it does a great job moisturizing my lips.
5. Nuance Salma Hayek Green Tea Cooling Eye Gel I love this eye gel. It is very nice and cooling, just like the name says. It refreshes and moisturizes my eye area very well.