Thank you for helping us by reporting bad content.
Sorry this and my Empties posts are a little late this month.just got back from vacation but I still wanted to get these up
1) Lush Tea Tree Toner Water - This is my favorite toner. Ive used different brands here and there but always end up coming back to this one. I highly recommend it for people who have oily, acne prone skin.
2) Lush Ocean Salt - This is hands down my favorite product from Lush. I dont know how many times Ive said that but its true! I use this on my face and it just gets rid of all the dirt and make up and I just love the scent so much.
3) OPI Princesses Rule! - I used this on my Valentines Day nails this year and it just reminded me of how much I love it. I love toping this on other pink polishes. It just gives my nails such a cute, flirty, girly look to them.
4) Essie Cute As A Button - I used this for my Spring Beauty Look and I know Ill be using it all of Spring. It is the perfect pinky coral shade and it looks so good with a tan. I had it on my nails since I posted it and wore it on my vacation as well.
5) Beauty Blender - I started using this at the beginning of the month and OMG how come I never used this before?! I got this in a Birchbox like last year and just forgot to try it out. I dont think Ill ever use brushes again. OBSESSEDI can already tell this will be a 2013 favorite.
6) Burts Bees Tinted Lip Balm in Red Dahlia - At first this looks scary dark in the tube but it gives your lips a nice subtle berry shine. Ive used it all month and I think its the perfect transition lip product from winter to spring, Plus it smells like bubble gum.
7) Joanna Vargas Daily Serum - I also got this in a Birchbox and I really like the feeling it gives my skin. It is very soft after I use it. If this wasnt $85 I would purchase it.
8) Tarte Smooth Operator Amazonian Clay Eye Base - I really like this primer because it makes my lids feel really matte before I put on shadows. It also makes my shadows last all day.
9) Gillette Pro Glide razor - This is a mens razor that has a battery so it vibrates as you use it. My skin has never been so soft after using this! I dont think Ill ever go back to using a womens razor again.
10) Elegant Shower Brush - I did a review on this recently and this works wonders on my wet hair, since theres no way a comb will ever get through it. If you have knotty hair like mw definitely look into get a shower or wet brush.
What were your favorites for February? Have you tried any of these products?
**photos & content are mine**
<3 Be sure to like, comment, follow, & friend request! <3